RANDOM : My first SD achievement !





Hello people !

This is just a post where I'm going to brag about my very first achievement.
I never thought that it was actually possible to be selected by the SD team, and to sort of appear in the ranking of one of their dress up contest... but now I believe (-lol).

In fact, I received this in my inbox today :



And I was like "yeaa.. wtf ?" and then I recalled the Gaga contest that sort of came with the March Madness thing ; and so I ran to the contest page to see if there were any other information. 
I was served :



Congrats to _MiLuTkA_, and the bunch of others featured !



So, #2? HELL YEAH! I know this is a very tiny little baby victory
and as the second, you're the number one of the losers (-lol jk). 

BUT, 
this kinda gave me a huge smile for 5 minutes. 
I enter contests just for fun, and to sort of challenge myself - also you learn a lot when you compete against very creative people - you should definitely check fm-style club, this was by far one of my favorite styling competitions on the game ! 
Anyway, people, it happens. Do competitions, trust yourself, get involved, have fun and, well, you never know, maybe you'll be SD #2 dressing game champion for a day :)






With all my love,
you're welcome to share a tear and a biscuit with me
whenever you want, wherever you want !

CHEERS my little monsters x



and this is what I made, in case you were curious !

Comments