HOTTEST BUYS OF THE MONTH - March 2017

Baby steps by baby steps, the next on the list is.. wait for it.. HOTBUYS OF MARCH ! Yeah sorry, but bare with me we're almost done ;)





I made this one quite recently ; and inspiration began to come back.
I must admit I was a little confused with this release ; I cannot find the editorial line which would have made me going more easily with this... but still, some of the pieces are wild. Some other aren't.. but like always, you can't please me 100% eh !
Honorable mention : those sweaters. I may start a new collection ;)




Here are what I bought :
the black sweater : wasn't on my list but I am weak when it comes to shopping so...
the roses sweater : favorite piece so far, I mean look at the detaaaails !
the odd sneakers : so odd, so weird, so quirky, so cool.
the Balenciaga cross-body bag : a nice staple.. it's bringing summer don't you think ?




And here are the outfits that I've made with them :




1. Hold your horses I bought a new sweater - HB sweater, freebies + LE (I'm lazy I don't feel like searching today).
2. Effortless try hard AM I RIGHT - HB sweater, Balmain necklace, Chanel Blazer, Versace belt & DKNY shoes.
3. So cute but you don't wanna mess with her  - HB bag, PPQ skirt, Saint Laurent Blazer & Chanel watch.






That's all !
So, what did you get ?




cheers, M.

Comments