SHOPPING : Chanel Tribute


Side-note :
 I started to write this last month 
and totally forgot about posting it 
- sorry if it feels a little 
"out of date"...




The blog's got a new template ! I don't know if it's that better, but you can let me know about this with the poll at the top of the page.
So, today's article will be about Chanel. The Tribute store will be gone on Monday, which means that this is your chance to grab a couple of pieces - or if you're patient, Callie's gonna release it again one day or another.

I'm happy when the name "Chanel" drops out in the spoilers. Chanel, Karl, black and white, French - yes, I'm a patriot. But I'm also a little disappointed : this is more Chanel-obvious than Chanel-good. I mean, we can see the brand, but there are so much about the latest collection that should be up front ! It's like buying Chanel for Chanel, not Chanel for this brilliant sense of fashion design.

Still, I bought half of the shop - again. I mostly don't know what I'll do with most of those pieces, but some - I must admit - are really good. There's no actual must-have in this collection, but my very favorite one is the red bag - shouldery, small and no gold features.



I got a little carried away while making some outfits with it. Here's what came out in order of appearance :


1. A bunch of Chanel
2. Too much Chanel
3. Just Chanel


That's it :)
have a nice day, 
cheers and.. Chanel haha !

M.

Comments