HOTTEST BUYS OF THE MONTH - May 2016
This is mid-june and this is last month's hot buys edition. Haha, better late than never right ?
So, this edition was taken from Dolce & Gabbana's collections, and this is very faithful to the brand : floral, laced and feminine shaped. I must say that I love when an hot buys collection is inspired by a designer : I feel like this is more logical as something to look up for the rest of the month (remember Aprils' ones, still don't get it do you ?), and this is like a little Tribute goodie before the Tribute season !
Anyway, I thought that I won't buy a lot since Dolce & Gabbana isn't really "my thing", but I must admit that there were a bunch of interesting things that emptied my wallet in a minute.
Here's what I bought :
- the shift dress : this pattern is everything and its shape will allow me to use it also as a skirt.
- the roses heels : they look like a masterpiece since the shape is high and narrow (perfect).
- the earrings : they look summery as h*ll.
- the embellished pants : love its denim color and the embroidery isn't tacky.
- the shoulder bag : there are orange and daisies on it, period.
- the headpiece : the must-have of this batch, ideal to glamorize every outfit.
Jumping to the outfits : every item is used here. I actually wanted to change my doll's wig to give it an Italian vibe or something more caliente, but I'm truly massively in love with this Sorigugu's hairstyle. I'm definitely rooting for her for this stardesigner competition to come !
Anyway, let's take a dip in these "PLEASE SUMMER, WHERE ARE YOU" outfits (it's rainy where I am, everything is ruined by this June's weather. I hate this weather. Do I need to be more specific about it ? I despite it).
1. Me ? Come on, I just picked the first shirt I found in my wardrobe. It's not even clean. - D&G earrings +
2. I recycled this outfit from Roland Garros to watch the Euro Cup, hope you don't mind... - D&G pants.
3. The graphic designer's mother/boss/coworker-enemy - D&G heels.
4. I'm preparing myself to an undercover trip to Italy. No one must know. - D&G headpiece and bag.
Ok, we're done now.