SPOTLIGHT - Partnership with the Stylish Stardoll Sisters & MYLEstyle





I officially opened the PARTNERSHIP section of this blog ! YAY !
I'm very proud to share with you here a little column about blogs I love to follow. I actually love to discover new blogs about SD ; there are so many creative people out there ! It took me some time to figure out where my blog was going, and I remember when starting it (back in 2013 ?) that I had a very low opinion of my ability to commit to something such as this.
Anyway ; I met a bunch of people there - I cannot thank more Stardoll's Most Wanted for that (side note : the blog is back on tracks, check it out !), and some very amazing ones ! Fortunately, they agreed on us being partners.


The "partner" section will appear 
in the tab on top of the articles, 
so make sure to check it out !






Judith and Mireia are the owners of FM-style. They share on that blog all their thoughts about fashion (definitely love "Surrounded by trends"), and publish inspirational lookbooks from time to time. Furthermore, if you're going to follow this FM-style summer cycle, this is a good place to start !





About MYLEstyle :


I met Marta through competitions, and she is a strong challenger ! Her blog is mostly about her style and how she feels about fashion ; I especially love when she "battles" herself - make sure to vote in her polls ! Even if this is a real personal blog, I still have so much to learn from her portfolio !






How about you ?
What's your favorite blog ?
Tell me !



M.


PS : do you want to be here ? 
contact me on SD @kickherout !

Comments