SHOPPING : LE - Summer 2016



OK, that should have been done earlier, but also at the end of the "Tribute - summer 2016" series. I can't wait. Here is my recap of the last LE release. Beware, I'm not happy.
I don't know if you recall my last LE article. I was definitely hooked by this Spring's release. It was editorially perfect and soooooo so so French - patriotism : ah, well.. This season, they keep on using that nation theme. Good for them. But I don't know what happened with the editorial choice ; too many dress, which means too many limits for creation. To be honest, but we are entering here into my very very personal opinions, I don't like what we were treated with. I couldn't see any potential - but that's just me being picky and narrow minded.

Actually, I think I'm a little bit exaggerating. I bought some things that I found particularly well made. That Saint-Laurent hat is exactly what I was seeking for a long time : no shape of the dolls head that makes it unwearable with long hair. The boots look so cool and that burgundy color matches most of some of my favorite accessories. The shorts have a nice shape and the cat-eyes are always good to give some dimension to a face.




Let's move on to the outfits ; I was able to recreate and update my "perfect" outfit - I think I should introduce it as my resume. I also wanted to make a little tribute to one of my favorite designers that left us last week : the very dear Sonia Rykiel.



1. Marion, 24 years old, jurist lost in a vineyard - Saint Laurent hat & blazer + Cheap Monday shirt & boots + DVF purse.
2. Delicatessen - D&G crown + YSL purse + PPQ trousers.
3. Happy St Germain : Sonia's legacy - Sonia Rykiel top, bag & shoes.






Anyway,
What did you think about this ?
Sorry for the rating.. but :
I'll give it a 4/10.
Not enough to reach the average, but that hat is perfect.
Personal opinion, just personal opinion ok ?


Cheers,
M.








Comments