RELEASE sept. 20TH : EVIL PANDA



This will be a quick article; today's release is a capsule collection at Evil Panda. I genuinely used to love this shop - I was a britpop teenager and it was what this shop was all about in the beginning if I recall well. Now it's fluctuating between manga on acid and "tokioïte" lolita dolls... not really my jam. Still, I needed to share about this little gem that came (almost) out of nowhere - or turned out of the blue as you wish...



Although I am not usually a good "early" buyer when it comes to basic plaza shops, I must admit I was captivated. There were less than ten pieces released: a shredded dress, funky high-knee socks, bows and kitten heels. I quite liked the Asian heritage dress, but its skirt was a bit too wide for my taste - hard to work with, I would have prefer a top which is always more versatile. Therefore, I ended up with the t-shirt; actually, I went for the t-shirt first and then looked if there were anything else interesting! 

I have a thing for etchings (hello Kuniyoshi), and this t-shirt, alongside with it's perfect collar, perfect length and lovely sleeves, is fulfilling my needs. I am going to show you, through three outfit, how I decided to pair it. This folio is definitely inspired by braving the elements in Japan's fall season...




Left : 北京からサイゴンへの良い午後の雌犬
Dior beret, D&G skirt, Proenza Schouler high-knee socks + Vivienne Westwood sandals.

Middle : ロストイントランスレーション
Vetements jeans, Saint Laurent tights, Yohji Yamamoto sunglasses + Prada purse.

Right : 京都で一人で
Zuhair Murad shirt, Dion Lee jacket, Tommy Hilfiger boots + Chanel shoulder bag.




How about you?
Did you also find anything interesting?
See you in the comments!
今日は素敵です
あなたは私が言うことを理解する


xxMx

Comments

  1. 私はすべてを理解する
    私は日本語に堪能です
    私はすべての組み合わせが大好き
    私のお気に入りは、京都で一人の女の子です

    良い週末を

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 私は今何を言わなければならないのですか?
      ほんとうに?(笑) あなたは毎日私に印象づける!
      キス

      Delete

Post a Comment