TRIBUTES - BAGS + SHOES


Perhaps I should start calling this column LOOKBOOK since I am so late for this review 😅 ! Anyway, SD granted us this time with a compendium shop - just as those "Couture" one. There were two editions of those : the first release was a shoes section and the second one a bag section. Although I was not really convinced by the shoes one, I went nuts on the bags one..




My favorite type of bag must be the purse. I like that it's there without really being there. The shoulder bag is a little trickier since it's hugging the top of the outfit, and the huge handbag can be an issue when badly paired with the rest of the outfit. Anyhow, this did not prevent me from buying my least favorite categories of bags ; the quality of the graphics here is just amazing and the editorial line of the shop on that side is on point. I went for Chanel, Prada and Celine, and although I hate Louis Vuitton, I must admit I was really seduced with those !
Shoes were trickier. I chose Aquazzura's ones because pompom and high knees. Do I really need to explain this more ? Héhé..





and here are my outfits !



1. Rose + rosemary - Louis Vuitton bag.
2. Blood orange - Prada bag.
3. Tooth decay - Chanel bag.
4. Licorice - Celine bag + Aquazzura shoes.





That's all !
So, what did you get ?




cheers, M.

Comments

  1. it's been so long I can't remember what I bought ;)
    haha

    LOVE THE OUTFITS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I am not sure if I want to write about Marc Jacobs :D
      thank you darling, much appreciated :*
      xx

      Delete

Post a Comment