HOTTEST BUYS OF THE MONTH - December 2016



January is here and so our little December recap ! Without useless chit-chat, here comes our monthly Hotbuys review.



My first feeling towards this collection is mixed. I'm not sure about the clothes AT ALL. That top ? too many gathers and too 50's retro-ish I wouldn't know what to do with it. That dress ? interesting but.. will I style it more than once ? things are quite pricey I'm afraid I have to be careful ! But the accessories are good and I was anticipating what I could do with it ! 



Here are what I bought :
the Tom Ford glasses : definitely my favorite piece of this release, the color and the shape are iconic !
the lilac jewelry : versatile, perfect if you want to add some softness to any outfit.
the box clutch : good graphics here ! and I particularly adore that little "eye" keychain.
the little silver boxes clutch : fun but still discrete.. in a nutshell : a good piece.
- the Chloe shoes : they have velvet and a chunky finish... in a nutshell : a - oh you get it !
the 2000 skirt : at first it was "meh", and with the slit it's now "hey" ; good job SD on that one !


And here are the outfits that I've made with them :


1. Sneaky slits - HB skirt + shoes, Chanel shirt & DVF purse.
2. Embracing the seventies : good resolution for 2017, and so far the hardest - HB glasses, Victoria Beckham bag & Dior shoes.
3. Shine bright like cutlery (the expensive sort of) - HB purse, Balmain vest + shoes & Saint Laurent blazer.
4. A potato bag of lilac elegance - HB jewelry, PPQ coat, The Row dress & Dior shoes.





That's all !
So, what did you get ?




cheers, M.

Comments

Post a Comment