TRIBUTES - Fendi Pre+RW F/W 2017/18


Since we caught up talking about Hotbuys, let's move on to this new Tribute season - and this one is there on time in the blog hahaha. Alright, so Stardoll granted us with Fendi as a starter. Let's see what the fuss is all about...



Fendi isn't one of my favorite fashion house. I don't say that it's a bad one, it's just that I'm not 100% bothering about it. Still, I became interested in the house since Loïc Prigent's Le jour d'avant 2010 documentary (available in French and very bad quality on Dailymotion, but since I'm a nice person, here is a part of 2014's one in English on youtube). I really admire their work on leather and fur, and I truly like the fun they put in their accessories' vibe.
I've made a quick research on Vogue and MyTheresa about the collection our release was taken from. I think that they are mainly coming from Pre-Fall/Winter and Ready to Wear Fall/Winter 2017-18. So I made you a little compendium of my favorite runway outfits. Regarding this, there are several things I wish they were included in the release - yes, I'm never satisfied 😆.

From left to right :
that black blazer with cuffs - you know me -, that huge fancy fur, that fun oversized sweater, those high-knee boots in velvet (see next paragraph), that delicate top... 

RW F/W 17/18

From all of those outfits :
those bags, those furs and those coats... dreamy !

Pre-F/W 17/18


Alright, enough with the rambling, here's what I got from the shop. I avoided dresses since I think that they are too complicated to style for me - not impossible but I'm lazy haha. Same with the boots, I would have loved them in their burgundy velvet version... Anyhow, I'm quite happy with my picks. They are quirky and yet so basic-like (I mean, that shirt has the perfect cuff twist). And I would say it every time, but I'm truly thankful that they made the earrings separate - of course it's a little more expensive, but you can really play with them that way.





and here are my outfits !



1. A tribute to Karl, Fendi's half designing master - Fendi scarf.
2. Bad vision doesn't mean bad styling - Fendi sweater + glasses.
3. Are those earrings paired ? is this skirt a short ? we'll never know - Fendi belt + bag + skort.
4. Pompompompompompom - Fendi shirt + sweater + shoes.





That's all !
So, what did you get ?




cheers, M.

Comments

  1. OOh! I would have loved the black blazer with the fur cuffs as well! 😩
    Loving the outfits! My favourites the last two! And so happy to have daily posts from you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for you lovely comment Judith - me too, me too... that blazer would have been LIFE !
      haha I think that it is the process about the outfits.. I personally always like my third ones because the 4th usually falls into the extremes !
      anyway, I'm taking some time off for this weekend as it is a long bank holiday in France but I'll be "almost" back every one-to-two day this week :)

      Delete

Post a Comment